Saturday, December 27, 2008

Vulnerable

I have been told that my greatest asset is my vulnerability.


Although this asset maybe my best, time and pain has buried my forte'.

I don't know when the walls were built or when I created this fortress to protect me. I do know that they were created over time.

I remember "vulnerability" and how I allowed it to be heard or seen. I could speak from the heart and not be considered by the outcome.

I could reveal my true self and know that I was okay.

Vulnerability is terrifying for me. I realize that my paintings are just glimpses into my soul and that they are small steps towards a journey of awareness.

When I reach the point in my life when I can reveal my entirety, my soul.

That is when I will be heard.

Perhaps this is the beginning...


No comments: